Alhamdulillah the blessed month is with us again. We are
little slow this time for Ramadan preparation. To me things have been going so
fast. We were planning to finish our preschool before Ramadan. Alhamdulillah we’ve
done all the lessons except for one week which we are now planning to do in this
Ramadan inshaAllah. The week by week summary will be posted after Ramadan
inshaAllah.
Our pre-Ramadan plan was somewhat same as the last one. So
I’m not going to write it down again. If anyone wants to see it, you can see it here inshaAllah. Here is what we are planning to do for this Ramadan inshaAllah-
- · One lesson from our preschool curriculum
- · Surah Qadr explanation
- · Lylatul Qadr mini display
- · Reading digital book "Fatima's first fasting day"
- · Teaching about prayer
- · Sadaqa jar
- · Door hanger
- · Ramadan calendar
- · Good deed tree
- · Ramadan coloring book
- · Date tree.
LLast year I found this day by day intention chart very
helpful. I printed it again from Smart Ark and wrote down our plans. Our plans might be changed if needed. I ask Allah SWT to accept our good
deeds and strengthen our imaan and also help us to accomplish our plan
inshaAllah.Ameen.
No comments:
Post a Comment