Sunday, March 27, 2011

our learning journey has begun

In the name of Allah the most Gracious, the most Merciful.

Our learning journey has finally begun Alhamdulillah and it begun at home. We will record the ups and downs of our journey as we go forward inshaAllah. I make doa to Allah (swt) to make our journey easy for us and give us that knowledge from which we could be benefited in this world and the world hereafter. Ameen. 

Before we jump into another post, I feel like I need to give an introduction about my learning partner or partners.  RA is a busy toddler, who likes to play all the times, likes to draw on paper and on the wall, enjoys  making mess all over the house with her copartner RNA. She wants to have pizza when she is hungry, wants to help me when I really don’t want to be helped. When she is in good mood she happily shares her toys with RNA but her mood swings very frequently. She likes books, and library is one of the places she really wants to go.
 And here is RNA started walking only a few days ago Alhamdulillah and likes to accompany RA all the time and likes to point at things and give his opinions in his own language. Every time the door of the refrigerator is opened, he is pulled towards it like a magnet. Food is not his main focus, rather he likes to explore inside the fridge. He enjoys the outdoor adventures and keen for every outdoor trip. Alhamdulillah I have been blessed with two amanah, I sincerely ask Allah (swt) to give me the wisdom and strength to raise them in His way. 

2 comments:

  1. Assalam u alaikum sister

    Nice intro

    Where do u live n what r the ages of ur children?

    Wassalam

    Umm subhana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa alaykum salam sis..
    zajakallahu for your comments. we live in usa and one of my kids is three and another is 1.

    ReplyDelete