Eid Mubarak!!
Don’t mind the late wish. I will try to be more punctual next time inshaAllah.
I think this was the first time RA fully understood that Eid was a special day for us. Last Eid she was too little to understand. This time throughout whole Ramadan, I kept telling her about Eid and what we were planning to do on Eid day. So she was well-prepared mentally and waited eagerly for the special day. Fortunately none of my children complained about waking up so early for the Eid prayer, Alhamdulillah. RA was quite excited to wear the cloth nanumoni sent for her. I wish I could show her excitement when the DHL package arrived. She couldn’t wait to see what’s inside. And once opened she was counting her dresses. “I am so excited…” she was singing. lol. I didn’t realize that the gift would be so much appreciated by my little girl. She kept telling everyone that nanumoni sent it to her and a man delivered it to us. Jazakallahu khair to my parents and my brothers to make it possible.
I think this was the first time RA fully understood that Eid was a special day for us. Last Eid she was too little to understand. This time throughout whole Ramadan, I kept telling her about Eid and what we were planning to do on Eid day. So she was well-prepared mentally and waited eagerly for the special day. Fortunately none of my children complained about waking up so early for the Eid prayer, Alhamdulillah. RA was quite excited to wear the cloth nanumoni sent for her. I wish I could show her excitement when the DHL package arrived. She couldn’t wait to see what’s inside. And once opened she was counting her dresses. “I am so excited…” she was singing. lol. I didn’t realize that the gift would be so much appreciated by my little girl. She kept telling everyone that nanumoni sent it to her and a man delivered it to us. Jazakallahu khair to my parents and my brothers to make it possible.
Our Eid jamah was held in a big indoor stadium with so many people.
Two years back this same crowd made her cry but this time she enjoyed it. After the Eid prayer, there were some activities for the kids. Hubby bought a ticket for RA in advance.

RA stood in the line for the giant slide but when her turn came she didn’t dare to go in. She was much more happy to bounce in the bouncer.

After few minutes we had to rush home because other people were waiting for us. We had some visitors over our house for lunch and we also visited two open house Eid party.
Two years back this same crowd made her cry but this time she enjoyed it. After the Eid prayer, there were some activities for the kids. Hubby bought a ticket for RA in advance.

RA stood in the line for the giant slide but when her turn came she didn’t dare to go in. She was much more happy to bounce in the bouncer.

After few minutes we had to rush home because other people were waiting for us. We had some visitors over our house for lunch and we also visited two open house Eid party.





Masha Allaah you all have had a great day! So wonderful!
ReplyDelete