Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Short trip to Niagara Falls

Alhamdulillah I am feeling like I am working at my old computer. Big thanks to hubby for making it work like the old one. Now I have windows operating system and all other programs installed. May Allah reward him for spending so much time on it, especially staying up late at night to give it a better shape and also to make sure our home education goes uninterrupted.
By the way did I mention that we had a short trip to Niagara Falls last month? It was a very short trip. Actually we just dropped by there for one and half hour on the way to another place. It seemed like we were running out of time even before we had started to appreciate the beauty of it. But we were okay with this short stay, because it was our third visit. Last time my parents were with us. RA remembered it and asked if nanumoni and nanabhai would go again with us. I wish I could say yes. Sometimes she doesn’t understand that they live in another continent, another part of the world. When hubby asked RA how she liked Niagara Falls tour, she said, “little, very little”. But the very next day she acknowledged that she was wrong. Now she understood she liked it very much and she wanted to go again :) Before my first visit to Niagara Falls I used to think why so many people go there just to see water. Now I realized it’s not just water, rather it’s a wonder. subhanAllah the force the water is falling with and the vast area it encompasses make people to look at it with awe. InshaAllah we would love to go again. By this time a short clip and some photos from our visit.






1 comment:

  1. Assalaamu alaikum!

    Oh that was so wonderful. Maimoonah actually saw a waterfall for the first time even though she knows about the Victoria. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete