Friday, July 29, 2011

Cherry picking

We went to pick fruits again, but this time we went for cherry.  I was much reluctant to go this time because of a previous bad experience with cherry. I am glad Alhamdulillah I went there this time. Otherwise I didn’t know there is something called sweet cherry. I know, you may raise your eyebrow and say," what! Everybody knows that". Well you see I didn’t. I ate cherry long time ago and it was so sour I didn’t dare to try it again. But now my refrigerator is full with cherry-white and dark, dark and white.
I also thank to our neighborhood, they actually arranged for the cherry picking. It was a very big farm. They planted not only fruits but also veggies. We are planning to go again inshaAllah for veggies. It was full season for cherry and some berries. This time we only picked cherry. SubhanAllah the cherry looked so beautiful on the tree. Kids loved the wagon ride. You can eat unlimited cherry there without paying for them. You just have to pay for the cherry you want to take home with you. So we did eat a lot. RNA immediately loved it. RA was not quite sure whether to eat or not. At the very end she decided to give a try and loved it immediately and kept eating. She said “I like to eat and pick”. Here are some photos for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment