We read some books this week. I returned the books before I got the chance to take a pic (so no pics).
We also revised the words we learnt from Distar program. She spent lots of time playing online at starfalls website.
She took out all old puzzles from the box. She is getting more interested in solving puzzles as she started learning how to solve puzzle on her own. She sorted them first.She solved this one on her own.
I helped her with others. I think these puzzles are a bit little harder for her.
She learnt number 11-20.
We did the following worksheets.
And finally here is our bracelet. RA was asking for some beads to make necklace and bracelet. So I thought why not do it with something which we already have at home. So we made it using pasta.
And finally here is our bracelet. RA was asking for some beads to make necklace and bracelet. So I thought why not do it with something which we already have at home. So we made it using pasta.

She colored some and I finished the rest.






No comments:
Post a Comment