The days passed so fast and before we realized we are almost at the end of this blessed month. Hmm.. when did it start, anyway? I really do wish that we were at the beginning of this month and grabbing all the blessings from it. I’m sincerely making dua that we could make the most of the last few days. So I am here only to give a very short description of our Ramadan lap book. Within the tight timetable we managed to put together our Ramadan lap book Alhamdulillah.
All the materials are taken from sis umm Abul Basir’s creative corner. I also took few materials from her another Ramadan lap book.
Here is the inside look of our lap book.
Two Ramadan related duas.
Here is Ramadan mosque puzzle.

We glued three corners of the picture so that it works like a pocket for the puzzle pieces.


We glued three corners of the picture so that it works like a pocket for the puzzle pieces.

Another little book. It shows the phases of the moon and it also allows you to be more creative by adding your own art work. RA was less interested in any kind of art work for that time being.

Ramadan counting tab.
We actually used two file folder to accommodate all the materials. Here is the front part.
Ramadan spelling tab.
Ramadan flash cards. we printed those cards from from Smart Ark website. the original color of those cards were very bright and beautiful. My printer was running out of ink. So they all came out in only three remaining colors.
Moon size sequencing card.

Ramadan puzzle match. I didn’t cut them into pieces partly because of the space problem and partly because small pieces might get lost.

We got this fasting cycle pin wheen from here.
Though the lap book got barely any touch of crayons, it was well read and well enjoyed. I hope the reason we actually made the lap book for was served properly Alhamdulillah. Now RA has at least a better idea about this month and about some particular things like dates, phases of moon, importance of performing good deeds in this month, charity etc.























No comments:
Post a Comment