Last weekend we went to a mountain. It is actually a ski resort. People go there this time of the year for the wonderful view of fall color. We went in a group. Alhamdulillah we had have wonderful time together, expect the terrible chairlift ride. I still can’t believe I had actually been on a chairlift which was not anything better than it sounds; it’s just a chair with a rod in front of you. I was among one of the few people who got frightened. Even RA was not at all panicked. I thought she would get panicked and we could not do anything because it was 10 minutes ride. But Alhamdulillah my thoughts proved wrong. When we were going up I couldn’t look behind. But it was more frightening when we were going down. I could clearly see how far the ground was. Everything looked so tiny. I got a horrible feeling like what if we tipped over from the chair. I know you may laugh at me but reasons do not work for fear. But Alhamdulillah it’s an experience-good or scary. If I were not there I wouldn’t have known how it felt to be so high from the ground. But the view around us was beautiful. I was too scared to take lots of snaps while riding. So here are some which I was able to take-
No comments:
Post a Comment