Alhamdulillah finally we were able to resume our learning journey after Eid-ul-Fitr. I thought to start our school lesson after we would back from my aunt’s. We were planning to visit her after Eid, and I didn’t want to have any interruption once we get started. Unfortunately we could not make the trip this time. So I thought it’s better to start earlier. RA was also in a mood to get started, so finally we were back on the old track again Alhamdulillah. But before we had formally started our lessons, we did manage to have some activities to keep RA busy for that period of time and also to keep my sanity in control. I found this activity book at a dollar store, and it became very helpful for that time being.



RA liked the book so much she overdid some activities as you can see here.
Most of the arts and craft activities we did were not preplanned. Rather RA wanted to do it or I saw something on the net. RA wanted to make a ladybug, so here is what we came up with.

Another lady bug collage art project.
And finally a crown for the princess. We read how kim’s father helped him to make a crown and she wanted one for herself.









No comments:
Post a Comment