After we had finished our week five lessons, we took a long break. Here is the summery of what we did in our unplanned week.
We revised our Aqeeda book. We started memorizing Surah Falaq.
We revised four mini books so far we have made.
We did one reading lessons from the book "Teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons."
RA solved this puzzle with my little help. This is the first time she solved a puzzle entirely.
Blocks also kept her busy for some time. RA was explaining what she has just made.
Later she added some wooden building blocks.
I think blocks are excellent toys to develop cognitive skills. I like the way RA thinks and builds something. It may not look like any real thing but I like the way she places one on top of another and make a structure. Here are some old pictures.
Masha Allaah nice unplanned week a with a whole heap of activities. Sometimes unplanned weeks are more productive than planned ones, don't you think? :)
ReplyDelete