Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hard drive crashed and a total loss



Have you ever felt like you are kinda lost and you don't know where to start from. I am feeling the exact same way. Probably you got it all from my label and it also explained my long absence from blogging.
It started with our laptop, not co-operating for a day. I didn't realize it was a warning. Hubby was out of the town for a week. I utilized my time and organized all my documents and photos week by week. I wish I had uploaded all documents and photos online. Hubby came back and our computer broke down, our hard disk crashed, so did all my documents and photos and links. Now every time I want to print something it takes me so long time, because I don't have it saved in my computer, I don't have the bookmarked link either. So I need to search it again and sometimes I forget which site has that particular thing. To make things worse, since we don't have windows operating system right now, we are using Linux OS temporarily and you know what that means.
May Allah give us patience and give us something better for that loss. Ameen.
So if anybody wants to be in safe side it is better to have an alternative alongside all the time.
Alhamdulillah our home education is progressing. Right now we are doing week 7 in our curriculum. I'll upload week 6 activities within a few days inshaAllah. I need to take some photos. Since all my photos have gone and I don't want a week updated without photos for RA to see later.

1 comment:

  1. Assalaamu Alaikum!

    Qadarallaah Masha Allaah! I have gone through this many times sis. It is indeed a test from Allaah. Any way we keep a master copy of my home schooling folder on another hard disk but these few days I have not updated. I guess its time to do that now! May Allaah make it easy for you!

    ReplyDelete