Saturday, April 9, 2011

number and counting game

We have not started any math program yet. I am still reading about MEP. In the meantime I want her to do something about numbers. RA still needs more practice about numbers. So together we made this game. I got it from sister Iman’s blog. After we were done with all cutting and pasting, she took all the cards and kept them as her treasure and was not at all interested to play.

    








But at night she played the game and liked it very much. The next morning she woke up and wanted to play right away. At evening she played that again. And next morning she glued three cards together but still she wanted to play. She needs more practice with numbers 6 and 9 and also 11 and 12. inshaAllah we will make another game with numbers and I want to put this game away for a while so that she doesn’t get bored with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment